heartfelt?

• 5 weeks later...

I finally decided to take my own advice, and order some Rocky Mountain Pine. I ordered it two weeks ago, got a computer notice that I would be contacted for payment soon. I have e-mailed, and called yesterday & left a message. NO response, no request for payment. Now, I guess I'll have to start testing other oils in hopes of finding a twin. I have tested ICS Sugared Spruce, Peaks Spruce Christmas Tree, and Bert's Sensational Pine, and while they are all good fragrances, they just aren't QUITE as good as RMP. BUMMER!

If I can't get rocky mountain pine from HF I will consider getting it duped. I have some so I can do this, I can't find anything like it.:shocked2:

I tried LS xmas tree, it was not even close. Others I tried had other notes to them, I just want it to smell like a fresh Christmas tree you go out and cut down during the holidays.

Just got an email last night from Gena stating they had been waiting on RMP, now it is in, and she would have sent my order out Friday, but she was ill. She said she would send it out Monday. I still haven't been asked for payment... A little communication before now would have been nice!

Sad to say - I had to stop using Heartfelt. Lovely oils. But the customer service was nonexistent. And she often shipped bottles of oil without any type of packing peanuts or newspaper...just bottles rattling around in boxes. Waiting 3 weeks for some type of acknowledgement of payment or that the order was even received or shipped....having to send multiple emails and leave multiple phone messages..yikes!

And yes. We did have a conversation with her about this.

Nothing improved. Oh well. Lesson learned the hard way for me.

I still keep hoping to hear that her service has improved.

OMG, her Apple Danish is tha bomb!!! I would order waaay in advance if I knew I needed it, because I haven't found another oil that smells like that one. Her Lilac was crazy-strong too! VERY nice in candles/soaps. I haven't ordered from her in a while, but I may bite the bullet and order soon. I don't need Apple Danish until midsummer, so I should be ok. :)

Well, finally got my order last Friday, after I was promised it would be mailed out last Monday! This is from Eastern Ohio to Central Indiana. It was mailed in a thin cardboard USPS mailing envelope with NO padding at all! One of the fragrance oils that I ordered (Vanilla Grapefruit) was not labeled at all, I had to look at my order summary on the internet to identify it! Thank goodness nothing was damaged or crushed! Rocky Mountain Pine smelled the same to my nose, I have poured one candle to test the strength. Apple Danish seems nice OOB, I still think I like KY's Homemade Apple Pie, or MC Cozy Home better. I do not care for the Buttercream OOB, smells like a weak wedding mint with a funky base note. Blackberry Sage was good OOB, I poured a 8 oz candle in Clarus 70/30, and tarts in KY tart wax to test. It is not sickeningly sweet, like so many others, or in-your-face sage, like Candlewics. My only to die for scent from Heartfelt now is the RMP, I will test the recommendation from Elements. If it passes, I will cease ordering from Heartfelt, because you should not have to email, call, and wait three weeks for an order, when so many other companies (Peak, Candle Science, Kentucky Candle, Elements, to name a few), give fantastic customer service no matter the order size.

Edited by smallwhitedogs
wrong FO recommendation!

Good idea, Trudi, on the 5 lbs order. I think a co-op would be in order! That way, you would not have to put out all the $$$ yourself! So far, I would go in on Blackberry Sage, and Rocky Mountain Pine. Have not tested Island Mango. Definitely would have to order well in advance!!