Glass glow and dye chips

Hi, I'm new to posting. I'm enjoying all the great information on this forum. I am also testing glass glow and I LOVE it! After pouring only dye-free soy and natural beeswax candles, playing with glass glow has opened up a whole new, colorful world for me! My first test candles have me baffled, however. All have burned extremely well (perfect size flame, very thin layer coating glass that melts away at the end), except for my last candle. It literally burned right down the center leaving huge amounts of wax on the sides and eventually extinguished itself. Huh? Each candle has the same amount of fo (1 oz. per pd), same wicks (cdn10), same jar (12 oz. bean pot - max diameter is 3") and same dye chips in various colors (reddig glo chips - 2 per pd). The only difference in the last candle is the dye-chip color, navy blue. The fo is Ocean, which I don't have to wick up in soy. My question / concern is, do different colors (within the same brand) burn differently?

Thanks!