A couple of mottle testers (burn test added)

Fragrance truely IS a personal thing. WYW Bamboo has been a great seller for me also...as has almost every WYW FO I use. They are somewhat "different" than the average run of the mill FOs.....the ones they have that are more common, like Sage and Citrus, are so much better than the other suppliers I have tried that even though they cost more, they seem to be worth it to me.I have many "fans" of their FOs.

I did have some trouble getting their "Tuxedo" , and their "Tibetan Black Tea" to throw as well as all the others.

As usual, your candles are absolutely beautiful to me, Top.

Great mottles! I like random mottling like that. I'm another one that likes WYW Bamboo. It throws great in soy containers. Hib & Thai palm is okay..a little bit cloying to me. Persimmons & water orchids is really nice.

WYW Tibetan Black Tea is the only FO in all the billions of FO's and EO's that I have been exposed to that literally made me sick. I poured a bunch of 1343 votives in TBT, storing them in zip bags in my usual place (in a closet about 30 yards from my desk). Within in an hour I felt like I was suffocating. End result = 80 votives double bagged and put in the trash. It took forever to get that smell out. :cry2: It was so bad. lol

Top, absolutely lovely! I prefer the less uniform mottle as well and the color you chose is gorgeous. By the way, what supplier is WYW? The scents you mentioned sound very interesting. I'm always looking for that something different and would like to check out their website.