hey all need a bit of advice if possible.

shadydawg

i am thinking about ordering oils for the very first time an am very puzzled to where i should order them from cause am hope to get very good quality oils..i live in the bahamas an when i buy oil from here it seems to be a bit watery so the scent fades a quickly....

I came across this site wholesalebodyoils.com,i was thinking about ordering the prefilled bottles..has anyone ever gotten anything from them..if so what's your opinion on their products..Or even better if some one can tell me a very good place where i can order very good oils from..i have so many questions i don't know where to start..

any suggestion will be highly appriciatated,thank...

wholesalesuppliesplus....

elementsbathandbody...

brambleberry...

southernsoaper.....and there are many many more..

berts at heaven scents..

also if you will look under..the thread for candles..and click there...

it will take you to a supplier by state..

look at those..

then you could get those names..and do a search on this board..for

recommendation..and feedback..

there is a wealth of information here..

wholesalesuppliesplus....

elementsbathandbody...

brambleberry...

southernsoaper.....and there are many many more..

berts at heaven scents..

also if you will look under..the thread for candles..and click there...

it will take you to a supplier by state..

look at those..

then you could get those names..and do a search on this board..for

recommendation..and feedback..

there is a wealth of information here..

thanks alot for the quick reply i am very grateful for your input..another question do you think ordering the pre-filled bottlees are better than getting the bulk..is it cheaper what do you reonmend..

perfume to put on the body

I thought so..

I just checked out the site and I must say, they have an awesome selection. The prices are not bad if the quality is good. Impossible to speculate on the quality without trying them.

Maybe someone else that sees the post has tried them.

Regarding pre-filled, it will be cheaper to buy in bulk, but then you have to buy the bottles, fill them, and label them.

Edited by nursenancy

I thought so..

I just checked out the site and I must say, they have an awesome selection. The prices are not bad if the quality is good. Impossible to speculate on the quality without trying them.

Maybe someone else that sees the post has tried them.

Regarding pre-filled, it will be cheaper to buy in bulk, but then you have to buy the bottles, fill them, and label them.

ok thanks for your view..i was thinking it maybe cheaper to buy them in bulks also but i also thought about have to get the bottles an labels to label them also...a next thing that ran through my mind was the fact if i buy them in bulk i will be limited to getting a variety (i could be wrong)..i would really like to know if they have good quality oil..i hope someone else sees this lso an share their view on it also

what do you think is the best place for good quality oil

I really don't think I can give you very good advice there because I make candles and soap. I really have not ventured into the world of body oils. And don't get me started! LOL. I've done a few, like patchouli and pink sugar, but those are purely for my personal use and a couple of friends.

The only other site that I know of off the top of my head that has a selection comparable to the site you found is saveonscents.com . They are located in New York and I could be wrong, but I think they're a little pricier. You can probaly find some info on them if you do a search.

Hopefully someone else that can be of more help in this area will chime in.

I really don't think I can give you very good advice there because I make candles and soap. I really have not ventured into the world of body oils. And don't get me started! LOL. I've done a few, like patchouli and pink sugar, but those are purely for my personal use and a couple of friends.

The only other site that I know of off the top of my head that has a selection comparable to the site you found is saveonscents.com . They are located in New York and I could be wrong, but I think they're a little pricier. You can probaly find some info on them if you do a search.

Hopefully someone else that can be of more help in this area will chime in.

ok thankks for your help will look into right now.

Just my 2 cents, but before you spend a lot of money on bulk oils you may want to try out sample sizes so you aren't stuck with a bunch you aren't happy with.

Another consideration might be to search out suppliers who are closest to you to defray the shipping costs a bit. Ordering from California to the Bahamas would be much more than ordering from a supplier in the southern states. Once you come up with a list of companies, be sure to check and see if they ship internationally.

Also, if you can find a company that can not only provide the oils, but the bottles, cutting oils, labels and all that will save you even more.

Good luck and welcome!