Baby food Jars?

Hi everyone :)

I was curious if any of you have ever used baby food jars to make little small container candles..

I have Crohn's disease and have been in a pretty bad flare for over 3 months now and I'm on a baby food diet... Sooooo, I have TONS of baby food jars around and never thought about using them to make candles until my husband mentioned something to me this morning..

I thought "how cute"! Might be a good idea so I don't have to toss out all the jars?

I eat mostly the Junior sized ones, not the little small ones, so I think they might make a cute little candle :)

Anyone made a candle using a jar that small?? Thanx!!!

I did when I first started in candle making. Used the HTP 31 wick and 415 soy wax. Just starting you might want to use a parasoy wax or paraffin, less headaches . I sprayed the lids flat black and called them Mama's Baby Candles. Put a clip art of a baby on the label and used baby food kinda scents. Like Banana Pudding, Apple Sauce, Pears etc. hth