Granulated Paraffin Wax Like JS' VOT Wax???

NG has a paraffin granulated wax. Here's a portion of the description from their site

" Natures Garden's Granulated Wax can also be melted and poured into containers if you prefer. Melt granulated wax to 175 degrees and add color. Add 1 ounce of fragrance per pound of wax, and pour melted wax into containers at 165 degrees. Our granulated wax is a paraffin blend wax."

I've never tried this type of wax but LOVE NG. The cost was 15.99 for 10lbs. They also have excellent shipping rates.

Thanks xxx. :) I'll have to go check that out...

Tried the KY143 today and liked it but it has a MP of 143 and I was hoping for something lower.

I bought KY 133 from her, I just checked my label. Maybe call Vickey and see if she will sell some to test. And if you like it to continue to buy.

I bought KY 133 from her, I just checked my label. Maybe call Vickey and see if she will sell some to test. And if you like it to continue to buy.

I saw that the 132 has a lower MP but it's a soy blend. :(

I'm one of those people that can smell soy and it's not a good smell. lol

Can you detect any odor to it?

I might have to get some to try in any case...

TIA

All soy wax has an odor. Some people describe it as "creamy," others describe it as downright nasty. Many cannot even tell it's there. Not all soy waxes smell the same and not all odors smell the same to all people. If you are one of the few people whose nose is extremely acute, please understand that to most folks, the smell is NOT offensive.

I saw that the 132 has a lower MP but it's a soy blend. :(

Can you detect any odor to it?

I might have to get some to try in any case...

TIA

It's not listed on her site. All paraffin 133, you'll have to call her. She just might not sell it anymore.