Best prices on bottles?

sks has good product and prices, but their shipping time sucks. I stopped ordering from them last year after they started to consistently take about 2 1/2 weeks before shipping. No one I have ever ordered from has ever taken that long. It doesn't matter if they are across the country from me. I regularly order across the country and no one else takes that long. Plus, my orders started getting screwed up and I would have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks before getting replacements.

Wow, sorry that you had bad ordering experiences with sks. My orders have never taken more than a week to get to me. :confused:

Yeah, crazy. I even called them several times about it and they kept saying they are shipping as soon as they can. If it was one time, that would be one thing. But they were consistent with that shipping time every time I would order. So...I told them they lost a very good customer.

I order just about everything I use from containerandpackaging. Their shipping is a bit high because they ship from KY and ID and I'm in MI but their prices per bottle make up for it to me. I've had nothing but great customer service and have been buying from them for years. Every now and then I will order something packaging wise from Scent-works or WSP but thats about it. When I am in a pinch WSP always ships quick.