Body Wash/Body Splash - chemistry store

Lyndsay

I havent tried it.. but Chem store is pretty good, and you could always start with a small order.

As for my body wash- I make it :) so much more affordable because I can make small or large batches and just like theirs I can scent it one bottle at a time... Its a bit more time consuming of course but hey thats the life right? I dont sell it because I've found people dont really buy it often enough to justify the cost of bottles and labels... but I make it for myself, friends, and family!

The recipe is simple enough.. its Castor, coconut, sunflower, and olive. You use Potassium Hydroxide lye for liquid versus Sodium Hydroxide for bars. Its done in a crock, overnight, then in the AM you add in your distilled water! I store mine in gallon buckets with a spout but I've seen people store them in gallon jugs too. You can make great laundry/all purpose soap using just coconut too. I wouldnt use that on the skin though... too drying. You can add silk to it as well, to make it a bit more conditioning.