CDGCommerce - anyone using it?

blt212

Anyone using cdgcommerce with the Mals shopping cart. I've been searching the threads and I recall someone saying this was a reasonable one. I checked their site and their prices look good. I also contacted them and they say they have an emulator that's compatible with Authorizenet so they should work with Mals but I'd rather know before I purchase. Also contacted Mals but waiting to hear back. If anyone has feedback in the meantime, I'd appreciate hearing your experience....

Thanks

Brenda

PS: Happy New Year!!

Ok, heard back from Mal, cdgcommerce is not compatible....so what does everyone use with Mal's....I contacted my bank and the rates are through the roof with them. I guess I'll keep googling the names in his list but if anyone has some feedback, would love to hear it.

Thx

Brenda

Thanks...I am looking into Propay after I checked with Mal and he confirmed CDGcommerce is not compatible. I want to find a cc processor that I can use with Mals but also be able to authorize cards at shows using my laptop and Verizon card and it looks like Propay is going to be able to give me both without costing as much as many of them. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get the Propay Reader as well....

Brenda