Mold help?

Druin

I use Ecosoya PB and its a pain to get the tarts out of the scalloped molds. I have to put them in the fridge for a few minutes to get them to release at all. I tried to use one of the Wilton silicone baking pans (24 small hearts), but it doesn't release cleanly, so I end up with rough edges on the tarts or a white powdery substance on them.

Any suggestions on how to either get the scalloped molds to release easier (my fingertips will thank you!) OR how to get the silicone pan to release cleanly?

Thanks!!!

Number and Dolphin,

They are definitely dry. In fact, one set I had made last night and tried to pop out this morning, about 10 hours later. I used to use V1 and never had a problem with them sticking, but I changed over to PB for a better scent throw.

It's not that big of a problem to put them in the fridge for a few minutes, I just thought maybe someone out there might have a magic wand for either the scalloped molds or the silicone.

I typically make M&P but I like putting tarts into my Christmas baskets for friends and family, so this only really annoys me a few times a year :)

Thanks so much!