Please review my site.

Darrin_B

Hi Everyone,

I had been working on updating my site. I had added sound for the holiday. I usually do not add sound because I understand that some people do not like listen to sound. I did add a bar at the bottom of the page to turn off the sound.

Please review and give your input.

Thanks

Darrin_B

Ok, here goes. The site looks ok as a whole but not great, IMO. I'm not sure exactly why, but it doesn't flow very well. Having 2 links and sections for each product with only wholesale and the price different. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion. Others may disagree.

So if you are looking for a great wholesale candle's manufacturer than look no further.

This is just confusing. I'm not even quite sure how to reword it. My brain is getting fuzzy tonight.

This sweet scent is a replica of the Victoria Scecret body spray. First off, is that the Actual VS name? If so, you either need to change it or add "type" after it. And lose that extra c.

Strawberries & Cream Candle

Save 45% when you buy our 16 oz, then other major brand that sell 14.5oz for $17.99 This is misleading and confusing. Possible say "Our price is a savings of 45% off other major brand prices". I don't know if I would say this in any for personally, but that's just me.

All these great scented candles come in our 16oz jars. Pictures will be available soon. Order your(S) today before the Christmas rush.

The How Safe is My Credit Card link is out of place up there in the middle of all your products. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

Are you buying candles the(that) leave wax around the jar?

Our jar candles burns (remove S) evenly and will not leave wax left (remove) around the jar. All candles are not made equally. Many jar candles will burn straight down the middle and leave most of the wax around the jar. This is even true with most other major brand company. Our jar candles are made with care using only the finest ingredients. This techniques make our candles burn evenly, so you will enjoy the entire candle that you had (remove) paid for. Personally I wouldn't keep comparing your company and "other major brands" by knocking their quality and price. People can see for themselves what the prices are.

The Wholesale Bulk Jar Candles link should be place below the one for Jar Candles to fit the pattern of your links.

You're completely sold out of sinus candles and all scents of votives?? As a customer, this wouldn't look very reassuring.

The strawberries & Champagne caption in the specials really should say "per case" or something similar beside the price. I thought surely it was a typo in the numbers until I clicked on it and saw it was a full case.

On your FAQ's page you have 2 different contact phone numbers. Is this intentional?

Q. Do I have to pay sale tax on my purchase?

A. No, unless you are purchasing within New Jersey.

This may be misleading, nuless I'm misunderstanding the law. Out of state sales, the seller is not required to collect sales tax, however by law, I believe consumers are requires to report out of state/internet purchases on their tax return and pay the taxes then. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.