connies candles

carol k

Hazelnut Creme Brulee's sounds good but have no idea what the elves dust smells like.Will have to look up the descript.

Candle Source has a new scent called Pumpkin Creme Brulee that I am thinking about getting. I love Creme Brulee' but not sure I want something else with it. I like that scent by itself.

I would try the Hazelnut Creme Brulee'. Sounds yummy!!!!!!!!!!

LynnS

I've been getting my pumpkin creme brulee from ics. It is awesome in gb415, @ 1.5oz. pp. cotton wicks. I just got an 8oz bottle & today a lady called & ordered everything I had in that scent. So i just had to order more. If the candlesouces is anything like ics's it will be great.

Doesn't the hazelnut creme brulee sound yummy. I tried to mix my own & it's ok, but something is missing, I think.

• 1 year later...

I have been wondering about her fo's too. I want to try the Chestnuts & Brown Sugar because a friend of mine who moved and opened a store in Connie's area said her stuff is the best but she only makes tarts so I don't know if it's worth trying. Anyone tried it?