users of wax1275-help

Hi,I was talked in to trying this wax,followed instruction,heat to 150 scent 1.5 stir 2 minutes pour in to heat jar,wick 51-32-18.4 days later no scent h or c will not burn enough to notice,5 days no scent.supplier says could talk over a week to scentand says the wick should be right.I am testing rrd-40 htp 104 but 8 oz jar is so hot only after a hour,help. thanks so much.

I used the 1275 wax a few years back. I would bump up your temp to about 185*, add scent and color then pour immediately after stirring good into pre-warmed jars. I think I poured around 165* - 175*. I used 8% FO load and zinc wicks, and got a great CT & HT. I switched due to shipping costs.

I do recall if I let the wax cool before pouring I got horrible white frost like marks so pouring hot worked better for me. The jars I used would sink around the wick once they cooled and I had to hit them with a heat gun to level the tops but after figuring out the quirks it was a good wax. HTH :)

thanks,I have tried 5% scent to I am now on 11% scent and it's been 5 days no c or h scent,wicks cd 10-12-zink 51's-60 the htp the jars get so hot you can't touch them.I ruled out rrd 40-47 wicks.the zink the 51 small flame will melt straight across hangs on the sides,60 burns well but smokes on any level scent%.How long did you wait to test burn

how long did it take for the scent throw cold?I could just cry!It been 10 days and I still don't have a candle made to use.

thanks for your response.

Hi,you were right about higher temp,lst night I went back to start over,at 8% fo -added at 180-hand blender with a flat paddle for 3 min.

and this morning it scented,yeah!!!I used zink 51-32-18 wick,I sure hope it burns now.Thanks,I just about gave up.I don't know why the fo sat in the bottom of all my test jars,no matter what % I used,I use the gesmo with a flat paddle on it to blend the fo and wax.I am still puzzled.Thanks alot for your advise.:yay: