Anyone use enamelware cups for soy candles?

I have 40 pounds of 100% Soy Container Wax left over from failed attempts to figure out wicking for a small metal square container and a small glass container.

I saw a company that does soy and beeswax candles in 4 oz. tin enamelware cups and they looked really cute. I found a place where I can get them for 2.65 a piece.

http://www.formgraphicsinc.com/pricing.html

Does anyone use these or similar containers for making soy candles? Any ideas of wicks? I hate to get them and then find out I can't figure out the wicks again. The whole candle thing has really stumped me.

Here is a place that might be cheaper. http://www.craftcatalog.com/Enamelware-Mug---White---2-12-P107556C0.aspx

OhioWholesale used to have them too at a cheaper price but I couldn't find them on the site today (site is tricky to navigate so I may have missed them). My son has used the mugs before for his candles and they were very nice.

HTH,

GLo

Edited by gloworm

Thank you so much for the site. I tried to navigate around ohio wholesale myself yesterday and today and finally sent them an email saying that I was going to have to go to another company to purchase what I needed because every time I put something in the search engine, it comes up with everything BUT what I'm looking for and I don't have to time to search by category and then each subcategory.

I may buy these mugs, although they are bigger than what I'm looking for. I'm wondering what wicks would work in them?

I would be using EOs, not FOs, which I understand make a difference in wicking.