The Scented Bean oils

Candycane196

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE,

Just found out that they are out of business....I LOVED LOVED LOVED their lavender oil, sage & citrus, and seaside and now need to replace them.

Looks like I can try CS for my lavender since it's got essential oils in it...but can anyone help me on the other 2?

Thanks bunches....I'll just sit & cry until I hear from you.

Candy :sad2:

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE,

Just found out that they are out of business....I LOVED LOVED LOVED their lavender oil, sage & citrus, and seaside and now need to replace them.

Looks like I can try CS for my lavender since it's got essential oils in it...but can anyone help me on the other 2?

Thanks bunches....I'll just sit & cry until I hear from you.

Candy :sad2:

I am in the same boat! I never heard a thing and then when I went to place an order the site was not there. How did you find out? I posted a thread on here asking where their site went and figured something was up. No one seemed to know a thing.

I believe WYW has a Sage & Citrus which I remember smelling the same and somewhere else too but cannot remember where now off the top of my head. I used the TSB's as well.

Tennessee Candle supply has a good lavender. A lot of people like Peak's but it for some reason did not throw well enough for me in my wax. I do not know who has the same seaside. It has been awhile since I have smelled it. Millcreek has a good seaside though.

I am really bummed too. I was so glad when someone bought them the first time from the first great owners, and now it is gone! I wonder if they are going to sell it? I loved their oils. I have several to replace now.

~Holly

Edited by Holly

OMG!!!! Rose!!! I need rose, theirs was awesome!! Suggestions for parafin ?

Me too! Not a lot of people like Rose, but the ones that do think this one is the best they have ever smelled in a candle. What are we going to do???? Does anyone have an exact duplicate?

sweetcakes rose is similar and very very good, its called True Rose, I like them equally and have both. They are different but equally as real and beautiful. These are the only 2 roses I have ever liked. They smell like the flower vs smelling like a fragrance if that makes any sense.

Good Morning everyone

Guess we are all up the creek....how about a margarita for everyone!!

So I ordered lavender from CS..never tried their oils so I'm praying it's close.

Thanks for the suggestions on sage & citrus. I'll get a sample from both when I order from them next, As far as seaside goes welllllllllll....WHAAAAAAAAAAA :(

Take care everyone....I'll let you know if I ever smell anything like seaside.

Thanks bunches again

Candy :)