Clay Mask Help Anyone That Sells These

ladysj

I'm venturing into making dry clay masks. Right now I'm trying a rose clay with colloidal oatmeal in it. The recipe I found said to add geranium eo. What I'm wondering is if I can just add the eo let it dry & sift the ingredients.

Would this have to have a preservative do you think? I've heard some people mention selling as a kit but I don't have the first clue as to how to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.:)

One possibility is to put your clay and oatmeal in a small ziploc bag together (or separate bags) and then include a glass vial of the essential oil. You could then package them together in a sachet envelope or small box, or create your own package using cardstock.

You could also use small chinese takeout boxes (you can find plastic ones in pastel colors, and sometimes printed ones) or you could use small plastic deli-containers or short round plastic "carry-out" bowls. You could also just put the ingredients in a jar.