Am I too Picky?

lsbennis

Hey..the way I figure it and this is after 8 years in the business...your name goes on that product. Too picky??, never ever in my opinion....I've tested 14 samples in a week and didn't choose any....If that candle goes on my shelf..I know it's a great scent and a wonderful burn..and I'm proud to have my name on it. If it's a body/bath item...it smells awesome.

Keep being picky!

Candy :)

I don't think so ... I'm the same way. For me, it has to have a strong cold throw as well as a strong hot throw. I also want it to be strong enough to use only 1 ounce per pound of wax. On top of that, I want to be able to order it from a supplier that I already use.

I find myself mixing alot of my own scents with the tried and true fragrance oils that have already passed the test.

Ok...this is good to know because it also drives me nuts sometimes, not to mention the expense!

Trying to find some new fall scents right now and have probably burned at least a dozen or more and so far the only one out of that batch was BW Gingerbread Latte.:tiptoe: Getting ready to start on a new batch...lol

Has anyone tired Chocolate Pumpkin from Daystar in a 50/50ish blend?

Been wanting to try this one for awhile now but have not gotten around to ordering a sample. I just poured Queen of D'Nile, Liquid Crack and Tropical Sugar Kissess...yes I know they are not Fall-ish but couldn't resist based on the descriptions...lol

How's Liquid Crack working for you? I got a sample a few days ago and OOB it doesn't smell like much to me.

Same here...just poured it 2 days ago and it does seem to be getting a tad bit stronger so we shall see...I think I'm going to give it about a week cure since I have a large soy content in my blend...will let ya know how it does when I burn it.

Hey..the way I figure it and this is after 8 years in the business...your name goes on that product. Too picky??, never ever in my opinion....I've tested 14 samples in a week and didn't choose any....If that candle goes on my shelf..I know it's a great scent and a wonderful burn..and I'm proud to have my name on it. If it's a body/bath item...it smells awesome.

Keep being picky!

Candy :)

Amen to that!

How's Liquid Crack working for you? I got a sample a few days ago and OOB it doesn't smell like much to me.

Ok...thought I would give you an update on the Liquid Crack.

Decided not to give it a week cure but 4 days instead...in my opinion it is very light and you really need to put it in a rather small room to get an HT from it.

According to DS site they said it had great HT but I'm not smelling it and personally it didn't make the cut. Now on the other hand Queen Of D'Nile is great, not a super strong HT but it is such a pretty scent and has a really nice presence, great for a bathroom or small bedroom, think I will keep it. :smiley2: