New Directions Aromatics (Pure Soy Wax)

Has anyone seen their site lately? They now carry candle supplies. They have Natures Wax Cargill, but they don't call it C-3 they just call it Pure Soy Container wax that requires additional ingredients. What the heck!!

Has anyone heard of this? Thought it was odd that it was not called C-3. :confused:

I agree that their product description is confusing and needs more specificity. While ND may not call C3 by name, they frequently refer to "NatureWax" in their information/promotion/sales page for soy container wax. To be certain, you'd have to contact ND to ask if the container blend they are advertising as "NatureWax" is, in fact, NatureWax C3...

The NatureWax C3 carton is labelled "Premium Vegetable Candle Wax." It is not a "pure soy wax" although most of the ingredients are soy-based (no paraffin). Cargill sold their NatureWax division to Elevance over a year ago.

The NatureWax C3 carton is labelled "Premium Vegetable Candle Wax." It is not a "pure soy wax" although most of the ingredients are soy-based (no paraffin). .

There are botanical oils in the C-3. ( I have this in an email from Cargill themselves..)

Read the directions they give...

They were pretty good and a great starting point for newbies..:cheesy2:

Only one I disagree with...

The recommended FO load is 6% or LESS!!! .

So less than 1oz/pp :rolleyes2 LMAO.

Never found that to be true and I use C3...

Adding ingredients.. Other additives or ingredients may be added at any time to help improve the performance of the wax. :confused:

But they don't suggest what you should add or what needs to be improved ??

I would like to see what they suggest for better performance.. Ya know..

$64.00 is expensive IMO for C-3.. WOW

Need to do a price check now and see if C-3 is on the rise..

Last load I got it was $46.00 - $49.00 at Fillmore Container..

ETS... Fillmore's price is still the same!! YEAH!!

Edited by islandgirl