So mad...

barncat

Placed an order at candles and supplies during their free shipping sale. Got a paypal for $594.07. I called and gave them a c/c instead. I was charged $771.14 on that, yet my invoice emailed to me was for 727.49. I used a debit card too and almost an extra $200 was taken out of my account!! Hope I dont bounce anything :mad:

Sorry to hear about that..I know how much that can affect things with your account. They seem to think ,well we will fix it no problem..But in the meantime.. everything else that is coming thru,you accounted for having in your acct..is messed up..And just creates a dominoe effect.

Good Luck with it all.

last year I had placed an order with them and they accidentally overcharged me for lids. I bought 36 lids to go with the 36 jars I ordered and they billed me for 360 lids. I didn't catch it till the order arrived at my house. I only received the 36 lids I ordered, but I almost fell over when I read the invoice.

I called them immediately but by then it was too late. We had bounced a few checks because they had taken all that extra money out of my account (credit card linked to bank account) but they were awesome about it and even paid all the bounced check fees when they replaced the overage they had taken out.

Placed an order at candles and supplies during their free shipping sale. Got a paypal for $594.07. I called and gave them a c/c instead. I was charged $771.14 on that, yet my invoice emailed to me was for 727.49. I used a debit card too and almost an extra $200 was taken out of my account!! Hope I dont bounce anything :mad:

So Barncat... What was the outcome??? Did you get it resolved??