brochure questions...

latch

I list candle safety and burning tips on the very last page of my brochure (I created an 8 page one with publisher) and I also have a page in the very beginning devoted to the scent list and their descriptions. If you're looking to do just a tri-fold brochure, you could leave out the burning tips, or put it on the back page where you usually just put your logo, KWIM? And if your scents are pretty self explanatory (like vanilla and cucumber melon) I don't see why you would need descriptions, but if they're creative (Superman for Drakkar or something) than you might need to explain what they are to potential customers. HTH!!!

Michelle

Well I do a tri fold and I dont have either on mine. On the front I have my name, logo, & website. On the inside, each panel is devoted to a different product: the first one is candles, it has a pic & the scent list and price; the second one is air fresheners with the same info; and the third is milk baths with the same info. On the back I have info about my gift baskets, fundraisers, wholesales, custom orders, and home shows. And on the last back panel I have a little paragraph about my business and all my contact info. HTH!

P.S.: I do have a full scent description on my website and I will be adding a candle safety page too!