Fragrance by Design

I ordered from Fragrance by Design in this last "going out of business" sale. I spent $47.85 on oils. She was out one oil and e-mailed me asking what I wanted to do...I responded that same day telling her to replace said oil with a different one.

When I didn't receive the oils almost a month later, I went to their website to e-mail them. Website was gone. I filed a dispute with PayPal.

I heard back from Denise and she stated she was waiting on ME to answer the question about the missing oil. She also said that the reason the site was down was that she was having problems with her ex and that she would get my oils out within a few days.

I waited a week and when nothing showed up on my doorstep, I escalated my dispute to a claim.

PayPal just ruled in my favor but surprise, surprise...she cleaned out her account. Freaking what good is PayPal???? I thought they offered "buyer protection" Ohhhh I'm mad now grrrrrrr

Just beware!

I went through this too--I got sucked in by her "going out of business" then found out she has had the same thing up for over a year!

My oils took 6 weeks to arrive, and all the bottles are caved in. She didn't respond to ANY of my emails, either.