LS Sweet Holiday Blend Coffee

countyline

Has anyone tried this? I am about to put it in wax, and I just don't smell coffee really. OOB, it smells like some sort of bakery something or other...I dunno. Trying to decide what it smells like and what to call it if it throws.

This is LS's description:

Special spice blend of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger wrapped around a buttery almond accord with a sweet vanilla and maple dry down.

Where's the coffee?

Any thoughts? :)

Just pulled a sample of this out of my drawer and sniffed...yummy...but I don't really smell coffee either. My hubby smells a little Amaretto coffee in it, though. It is a great scent. Guess I should put it in wax for myself! Maybe the coffee smell comes out more in wax?

Thanks for taking the time to sniff. My hubby said, "I don't know; something I don't like" when I asked him. In other words, he thought it smelled bakery, which he isn't a fan of. He spends lots of time being miserable, because bakery scents are my favorites!

Anyway, I never got around to making this today. Hopefully will tomorrow. Love to hear what you think of it if you pour it. Thanks again for the reply! :cheesy2: