New mix for fall

Candlebuddy

I've been trying to come up with a mix for what I want to label Corner Country Store. I've had this scent in my head for quite awhile, but just couldn't figure it out. Here's what I've finally come up with and all my family/friends seem to love it, just thought I'd share ...

Chamomile Tea + Pink Grapefruit & Ginger + Apple Danish (equal amounts) ... to my nose, this is a nice smooth blend of ginger, citrus, apple and cinnamon.

The CT & PG&G are from Snowtop, now at ICS. (I started another thread trying to find more ideas for CT. ) The Apple Danish is from Heartfelt. You could sustitute any apple bakery scent, just as long as there's not too much spice in it.

I tried many different Country Store scents from different suppliers but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I'm hoping this one works out well for the fall.

Does anyone else mix their own Country Store? Just wondering what others have come up with.

Hi,

I just bought a candle called country cupboard, it was from a store that sells primitive stuff, if I go in, I feel like I need to buy something so thought I'd try this candle. It smells really good and I'm sure it's a mix or she renamed it. Has anyone ever heard of this scent before, I can't place what it smells like but it sure is nice...gonna try out what you wrote Candlebuddy!!:)

HUgs

Michele