Ecosoy Advance CB

Has or does anyone use this wax? If so how is th scent throw. I have been using it with large wood wicks in 8 oz glass jars. I just can't get the HT right. It smells good just not very strong at all. Anything I can do to help it Throw better. What other types or soy wax? Has really good CT and HT?

Perhaps your wood wicks are not the right choice to get optimal throw from your wax... I can't imagine that one could "dial in" the wicking with a wood wick better than a more traditional type where you can go up & down the sizes to find the best burn & throw.

As for what other types of soy wax are out there, my best suggestion would be to study the sticky topics at the top of the veggie wax forum. Loads of good info there; more is available by searching this forum or reading supplier sites. There's a big listing of supplier sites in the General Candlemaking Forum under the sticky topics: "Supplier by State" and "Helpful Links for Newbies", then click on "abbreviations." There are loads of suppliers listed there with their website links. HTH :)

• 3 weeks later...