Best Wicks To Use For Best Scent Throw

Hello,

Question number 2 of the day :) . I am using a soy (10%)/paraffin (90%) for my container candles and I have tried most of the wicks that are on the market. My scent throw is not bad with any of them but I am curious which wick is supposed to be best suited for this wax combination? I read somewhere that the Eco Soy would be the best (even though I am only using 10% soy) and that this wick gives the HOTTEST melt pool. Anyone having more knowledge about this? I would truly appreciate a response and thank you in advance.

Milla

To really help, it would be best if you told us what kind of wicks you have tried in what wax, what additives, what dye & what FO & amount, what diameter/height container, etc. and how you are testing them - for what time period, whether you tested the candles to the end of the candle; what you found unsuitable about the test candles, etc... People use many different kinds and sizes of wicks in their wax. There is no "one" best wick nor one "best" wax. You simply have to test and come to your own conclusions. Folks can make suggestions, but they need to know a little bit more to effectively help you.