Favorite Shopping Cart Provider besides Mals

CatlinPM

I have been using Mals E Commerce for quite a while now and while I have been happy with them up until now, something has happened that has caused my account to be deleted. I have no idea why? I would be willing to bet that it was a mistake and they will be able to reopen it, but at the same time I now realize that mal's has no phone support and I have to wait for a response by e-mail. I can't afford to wait for an e-mail response when I could be missing orders. Especially when I don't know if they've deleted all of my info as well like the 300+ products I have uploaded to their server. So I would rather look for a new provider and start rebuilding my cart ASAP. Anyways, enough of my babbling... Who do you use for your shopping cart provider besides Mal's? The only stipulation I have is that they have to be compatible with Website Payments Pro. Thank you all in advance! I'm going to go take some advil now as I can feel a headache coming on at the thought of all the work I have ahead of me :lipsrseal

Has anyone had a problem like this with Mal's? It's been more than 24 hours without a response from them via E-Mail and my website shopping cart has been down that whole time since my user id isn't working. I was just able to login the day before yesterday and than yesterday nothing. It says "ERROR: Userid not found: C4268468" on my website. I'm starting to wonder if I've been hacked or something, but of course it's difficult to say without a response from Mal's.:sad2:

I really like Shopify and Foxycart, especially if you want to have more control over the look of your site, easy integration and affordability!

Seams like nowadays a one page checkout is almost mandatory to avoid abandoned carts and secure more orders.

Here's a good link for you, a lot of choices...

http://www.wilsonweb.com/wct/shopping-cart.htm

Good luck!