How do you store your lotion?

I usually make a 64oz batch and it goes pretty quickly so storage was never a real problem. Now I want to make larger batches and a little trumped on what to store it in.

My first thought was one of those heave plastic buckets, the gallon size with the gasket lid (I think that's what it's called). A stainless steel bucket with lid would be ideal, but I'm only finding ice buckets with lids.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Are you using this for personal use? I would suggest a gallon contanier with a dispensing pump. www.containerandpackaging.com has them.

Yes, it's for personal/family use.

My lotion is too thick for a pump, unless it's some kind of a big pump.

Thanks for that link. I don't think I've ever been there before. Me likey places where I don't have to buy a gazillion containers at one time!

Yes, that is where I started 10 years ago, lol before they had a website. Look how they have grown. Now I purchase 60,000 bottles from Classic containers in CA. At container they have tubs. I have used those also. For storing supplies. The pump are great. I make thick lotion and they do have ones that are large. The pumps fit on the gallons also. Anything around the house would work also, as long as it is bleached. One lady I know has her freind that has a day care give her the animal cracker 1 gallon container from costco. Its good to recyle also.