Gelluminations?

I'm feeling a little grumpy towards gelluminations right now. I placed my order on Nov. 16th, and I got an e-mail today saying my expected delivery date is Nov. 28th. :mad: I think 12 days is a little too long, but that's just my opinion... I wanted it to get here quickly! I should have paid extra and got USPS Priority instead of UPS. :sad2:

This order has everything in it. My wicks, gel wax, dyes, containers, and FOs. Now I'm stuck with nothing to do. My other wax (paraffin) came today, but I can't even use it because gelluminations has my wicks. *sniffles* I wanna play with my wax. :cry2:

I'm feeling a little grumpy towards gelluminations right now. I placed my order on Nov. 16th, and I got an e-mail today saying my expected delivery date is Nov. 28th. :mad: I think 12 days is a little too long, but that's just my opinion... I wanted it to get here quickly! I should have paid extra and got USPS Priority instead of UPS. :sad2:

This order has everything in it. My wicks, gel wax, dyes, containers, and FOs. Now I'm stuck with nothing to do. My other wax (paraffin) came today, but I can't even use it because gelluminations has my wicks. *sniffles* I wanna play with my wax. :cry2:

They are getting slow!! They need to send me my wicks!! I have found that if you pick UPS with them you get it quicker than USPS for some reason. I put in the comments that I needed it asap! Fingers crossed for both of us!

This gelluminations order is being sent UPS. I personally don't like UPS, but they only use UPS or USPS, and I thought UPS might be faster than Priority.

Honestly, I've found the post office to be quicker than UPS. A fellow board member shipped my paraffin on 11/16 via USPS parcel post, and it arrived today. 3 business days is awesome for parcel post, and they were a pretty good distance from TN.

Darn UPS... but gelluminations was kinda at fault too. I ordered on the 16th, and they didn't ship until the 21st.