Glade fragrance candles

I have one I use as a pillar stand - I turn it upside down. If you want to use it upright, you can make a candle and not top-off when it sinks and you'll have that little well in the bottom of the candle which will fit over the magnet thingy. Make sense?

I have one I use as a pillar stand - I turn it upside down. If you want to use it upright, you can make a candle and not top-off when it sinks and you'll have that little well in the bottom of the candle which will fit over the magnet thingy. Make sense?
Thanks I'll try it. It makes sense that the foil piece is permanently glued but can be reused for a candle holder anyway. I wonder where we can get the candle holder? It's really nifty.

I used my heat gun on it and it wouldn't come out but that's ok cause I made some tarts reusing the little metal wick thingy so I use it both ways. I set the wick thingy inside my fluted tart mold & poured. When it was cool, I just scraped out some of the wax to hollow out the bottom so it would fit on the magnet in the center of the holder. It worked ok...I just hate to throw anything away.