OMG!!! Peaks Pomegranate!!

Normally I don't get too ga-ga with fo's oob, but damn, this pomegranate is tdf!

I placed an order and this was my free sample (Thanks Peaks!!)

For the first time in my soaping life, I'm actually afraid to put this in something for fear that I will love it so much, I'll empty the bank account and buy all of Peaks stock!

Go ahead and CP it. It plays nice! And sells REALLY well for me in soap, lotions, scrubs and wax!

Gotta love those all around oils!

You're really not helping me with keeping money in my purse, you know. :P

Funny thing is, I'm really funny about foody/fruity scents. I only like a very few select ones and pretty much hate everything else. I NEVER would have purchased this. But now...well, let's just say there's a # of it sitting in my peaks cart just waiting for my lil' finger to click "check out now" LOL

I also got this fragrance as my sample from Peak and I love it. I have it in wax and it is to die for. I also bought a body product from Single Yellow Rose that is made with the fragrance! It is great. I love it and I think it will sell well. I don't soap, but I would buy it in soap or anything really.