Ingredient labels & packaging

leisa2003

Clear label on shrink wrap with the ingredients on each and every bar. I can't imagine just doing one or two as what would be the point? Prefer to label so customers know what they are buying or using.

Well my customer base, is repeat customers, they never buy just 1 bar (usually the same scent). So I was maybe thinking of doing 3 bars in some kind of packaging and just putting the ingredients on the over-all packaging instead of each bar.:confused:

If you're selling three-packs, I'd still label all of them. What happens if you have to break a three-pack up? You don't have to label soap, but I think most do because they want their users to be aware of what's in it.

Some may wonder why you labeled this one and not that one etc. and others probably don't care.

If you're selling three-packs, I'd still label all of them. What happens if you have to break a three-pack up? You don't have to label soap, but I think most do because they want their users to be aware of what's in it.

Some may wonder why you labeled this one and not that one etc. and others probably don't care.

Thats true, and you reminded me that they may also give a soap away and I would want contact info on each bar in that case also.

Thanks Scented!!!