Who would you recommend for manufacturer of oils? Not who supplies but who makes?

My company is getting to the point where I'm looking to do business with a manufacturer. There's a lot of great companies out there I have bought numerous oils from but now is the time for me to make my own custom scents. Instead of buying from places who have bought from manufacturers I'd like to buy right from the manufacturer.

Does anyone have any recommendations? How well are the oils, how well do they work with you for custom blends? How long does it take to do custom blends etc.

Thanks for any help. I tried searching but couldn't find anything (only on suppliers).

Yeah, Judy, we would like to see the list too. I use IFT, and get good results. They will send you many samples. Belmay is good, and I like Houston Continental, all will send free samples. If you are looking a scent. They will send you 7 different kinds of one scent. Most are stronger than what you are buying now. I have noticed the companies are not weaking theirs down as much these days. Even if you get your basic blenders from them, it will save you a lot. The oils blend just like the do from the sites.

The list I have is quite extensive... and I've pared it down from the 70-or-so manufacturers here in the USA. I haven't dealt with all of them therefore it's more of a general listing.

I can tell you that if you want to deal with manufacturers on my list there is a huge quantity commitment. A few require a 25 pound minimum. Others require 40 or more pounds. Some don't charge for duping or custom blending - others do with an up-front charge. All of them require a resale license/state sales tax ID number. Plus, quite a few smaller manufacturers have been taken over by larger (Global) companies in the past 2 years. They hesitate in sending out freebie samples unless they know you are capable of large orders.

I don't think it would be prudent to publish the list in this thread. PM me instead, please.