Whats on your display

In my spare time between pouring and testing (if that is possible to have spare time) I'm thinking about my display. I am hoping to start reselling again with the Christmas holiday season. Before stopping to retest my stuff, only candles were on my stand, but I'm trying to diversify a little more. If you don't mind sharing, what other things do you have on your stand that is for sale.

So far I have only come up with selling candle warmers for my wickless, but beyond that I am completly stumped.

Thank-you for your time.

Tarts, car fresheners(starting back with them) and might try some corncob sachets again.For tart warmers I sold very very few and now selling those for what I paid for them.To much to tote around(heavy). I had the decorative ones and love them but if anything I believe people want simplicity.MIGHT go with the smaller ones with no decoration. Just simple.

I did lotion and room spray but sold very few.I think if all I had was candles that would be fine. Seems to be what people go for.

Try a variety and see how it goes.

LynnS