Washbasin Wonders

TerriWV

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, all, first post here, although I've been studying a lot from here, and have some great advice...

Not to bump a somewhat old thread, but a quick question regarding this company - I just realized they're only about an hour and a half away from me, so I sent an email asking if it was ok to pick orders up in person, to forego shipping costs (waiting for a reply on that.) For those that have ordered, are their items really good? I'm looking at some of the oils/butters and some other things for some of the body butter, etc., recipes I've seen here, and since I'm in the very beginning stages of dabbling (heehee) I'm not sure yet what's considered good and not-so-good, as far as quality. I've got a couple orders on their way from a couple places, but before I get really involved in this, is it worth my time?

It's hard to control some of my excitement about these things, and being an impulse buyer, I don't want to get too caught up until I'm in over my head! :yay:

Thanks in advance :D

Jen