Shrink wrap for votives & Pillars + window bags

OK a question for all you guys in the states. Things like this are just not readily available here in Australia, or at least I am unable to find anything.

We have decided that it is going to be far easier to shrink wrap our pillars and votives, but I need to find a supplier in the states who is willing to ship to Australia. At this point I do not need huge quantities as we will first test the water to see how the packaging is received.

We are also looking at the window kraft bags for our mini melts and melts. yes I have found a supplier for those but the smallest quantity I can buy is 500 bags.

If any of you know where I can get a small quantity of both the shrink wrap bags for my pillars and votives and maybe just a couple od dozen on the 1/2 lb and 1 lb window kraft bags it would be most appreciated.

Even if anyone on the board who uses this packaging is willing to sell me some small quantities for test marketing purposes. Can pay via paypal or whatever method suits best.

Either solution will be most appreciated.

Thanks

Richard