A couple more test of Millcreek FOs....

LeahRB

I am testing their Bergamot & Coriander and Pomegranate & Citrus in 4627.

Bergamot & Coriander: Filled the room and hall within minutes. A clean summer/spring smell to me with a little something special.

Pomegranate & Citrus: Also filled the room nicely and I am pretty sure I have underwicked, so I would say it is a good oil.

Loving MC.:yay:

I love the Bergamot. It is really good in soy too. Puts out a completely different scent than in pariffin. Hadn't tried the other, but I am sure it is good. I like most of their scents. I can't live without their Gain, and Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. Those are top sellers for me.

I love the Bergamot. It is really good in soy too. Puts out a completely different scent than in pariffin. Hadn't tried the other, but I am sure it is good. I like most of their scents. I can't live without their Gain, and Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper. Those are top sellers for me.

I REALLY want to try that Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper... Been scouring the classies to see if anyone was getting rid of any to try.

It's not really worth it for me to order a few samples as I get dinged with duty!:mad: Not so bad if I have lots to order...