Preservatives

CandleMama6

Guest jurnalynn

i use preservative in my lotions because they contain water i also use it in my scrubs because they come in contact with water i use a different preservative for each one i don't use it in my salts, bath bombs, milk baths, bath bombs etc.

any website that carries b&b supplies should carry preservative i order from brambleberry and kangaroo blue for these

Laura

Ok, just thought of another question. I have read where people are using preservatives in some B&B items to avoid the ickies. Where do you get this and when should it be used?

Thanks Again for all you help!!

Michelle

Where, when and how you add your preservative depends on the product it is going into and how that product will be used. I would suggest doing some research to ensure that your properly understand preservatives and how to use them. It is an important area to study and learn if you are making products that will need them - like stuff that had water in the ingredients or can get water introduced in them during their use.

Brambleberry sells many different kinds and has alot of other cool things. Sometimes a kit can be a good start to learning about all this.