Palm warning labels

Hello all,

Is there anyting specific that needs go on warning labels for palm wax container candles? What other info should go on the warning label? Is there a site somewhere to get those little icons you see on candle warning labels now?

Just wondering how eveyone else gets that stuff. The generic ones are fine I guess, but I wanted to customize a little and didn't know if different kinds of wax required different warning labels.

Thanks,

Bruce

I originally ordered warning labels from Canwax but realized I wanted more information on them based on my own experience and what I think everyone should know. So when I ran out of my labels (it was right before Christmas when I had a few craft shows) I took their information and combined it with my own and just printed out labels on plain white printer paper and I hand cut them out and fold them up and place them inside the jar or tin. At some point I'll try to get them on a round label but for now this works.

Thanks for the link Stella1952.