Get this! About Tyler Candle

I went in to stock one of my stores. She was selling Tyler Candles. I had heard they might be out of business, so I ask. She said no, but they do not sell wholesale......I am looking at all these Tyler Candles wondering why she is selling them. I ask her what they charged her for the 12oz tureen. She said 12.50 each. I looked on the bottom and that is what she is selling it for. I ask about another size. Same thing. She said her customers love them. DAH! I don't get it. She isn't even charging for the shipping. Maybe she will buy mine retail. lol Blew me away. Had to share. :confused:

I tried to look them up, of course their site is still down. But I read the same thing. You have to talk to someone, and they are picky. They only allow so many in each area. She has a nice store. But I bet she misunderstood. Beats me why she bought them retail. But she did. She is Mexican, no offense, but sometimes they can misunderstand. That is ok, she will stock more of mine. She lost my number and couldn't remember how to contact me. It is on the candle, but lets not go there. lol :lipsrseal