I have become quite a bit of a convert, although I find for the most part that the throw is nowhere near what I get with my parrafin , I love the burn with soy.

And oddly enough, testing isn't stressing me out!lol

Anyone have any KICK @$$ scents for soy? I have tried a few that are really knock your socks off and others are very mild.....

I'm having fun coming up with new product!!!

I also did some of my cinnnamon buns up in soy...... they don't look as realistic as my others, but the concept is there....

Don't believe everything on that list. Test for yourself. Some of those are light. Candle Science is right on the money. if it says strong, it is. Peak is good. Millcreek is good. Those are the 3 that has done the best in all my testing. I am switching to soy too. The strongest to me seems to be the strawberries, apricot, mango papaya, fruity stuff. Creme Brulee from most companies seem to be strong. Flowers seem to do well. There are many clean scents that work. You just got to sample. It is fun to get all the new stuff in though. I love that part.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I totally agree with Debra with the fragrance list. Over the years I think I have tested over 300 fragrance oils from maybe 9 different companies and I have found Candle Science, Just Scent, Mill Creek, The Scented Nest and Candle Wic would be my Top 5 choices then the rest of the companies.

I have had some customers say my candles smell extremely strong from the cold throw and they assume it would be too strong when it burns. They are pleasantly surprised the fragrance is a nice soothing aroma that fills several rooms of their home depending on the size candle.

HTH,

Jameel