quick question...candle science

I just now got time to place my order with candle science for the .99 cent sale, and some of the oils I want are out of stock.... I know they normally dont stay that way long, but you have to order by midnight....i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions...i was thinking of maybe leaving a comment , or a email?

Thanks,

Jessica

Ah'...almost all the oils i went to order are out of stock...hmmm :(

I know they get slammed during their sales. It appears they pour 1ozers on a daily basis during the week. Some FO listed as out of stock Wednesday night were poured Thursday morning and back on the site. So I doubt they only sell a limited number of bottles.

I think it's more a matter of timing. If they load up the bottles on Friday (and don't pour more on the weekend when they are closed) their poured inventory could be down to zero come Sunday night.

I bet they wished they had a crystal ball to predict which FOs will be in demand.

I put in an order last monday and the only thing out of stock was love spell, I put in another order yesterday around 3pm and I only noticed 1 thing out of stock, which was clean cotton. Everyone must have waited to put their last minute orders in all at once, which put alot out of stock. That is why when CS has one of these sales it is good to get your order in ASAP and if you notice anything is out of stock wait until the next day and it should be available again, but if you wait until the last day to order most likely your not going to get the stuff you wanted.

-Melissa