Just got my Millcreek order in.

Debra Phelps

I got Eucalyptus Mist, smells like a mans cologne, not my favorite, Tangerine Lavender, again smells like a mans cologne, didn't like it either. Japenese Cherry Blossom. Expected that to be sweet, but it is earthy, but ok. High Cotton, sweeter than I thought, but will sell well, Morning Dew, which is the old spring rain, but smells a little better. Should be a seller. Tranquil, is awesome, Magnolia was dissapointing, Honeysuckle, really good, Gardenia Blossom, will be a big seller, Caramel Nut, wasn't impressed, BUT, I love the Sweet orange and chili pepper, Gain is the best gain out there, Cozy Home is awesome, Lilac is the best one around,Pink Sugar was right on, Coconut is a rich strong real coconut. We will see how the new ones sell. I never know till they smell them. All are very strong in straight soy. Just thought I would share. :yay:

Sorry, it was 1.5. If Carol says it is weak, then that is right. She knows the product. I was very dissapointed in Millcreek. I know they really work hard at getting good strong scents. I was surprised they choose that one. I think I will melt them down and add wax and some cherry to it. If that doesn't work, chunk them. I can always rename them.:yay: