Lip Balm

LadyKelly

Hey everyone! I order my soy lip balm base from Rustic Escentuals. Does anyone know of something I can add to the base to give it a glossier feel?? Right now, it is very hard and I am wanting to give it a softer, smoother feel.

Thanks so much!

:cheesy2:

I have never used that kind, I have always mixed my own, But I would try shea butter. Just add a little bit to see how you like it. Make sure you weigh it out and then just ad more as need. Take notes so you know next time... I have learned, LOL., But any oil or butter will make it softer.

Here are a few places

http://www.naturesapproved.com/shop/department.asp?storeID=DED66C93AF6E45488DF43C733A64B7F1&storeID=DED66C93AF6E45488DF43C733A64B7F1

Also, If you just need a little , check locally. Lilke an asian store. Also walmart in some places carry it. I used to buy it in a urm. But they are popular out in the east. I buy mine from Essensial wholesale out of Oregon, but that is because I buy huge supplies of everything. Hope this helps. Maybe someone on this board knows a place closer. I just moved to this side of the planet and I dont know it well enough yet.