Making mineral makeup

bebedahls

HI!

Ive been doing research on making mineral makeup, and I have a question for those that make it. Could you use small drops of essential oil to fragrant the make up or would that not work. I know its done by trail and error and it was just a thought but I wanted to ask you guys and gals. I figured the essential oil could not only fragrant the make up but help for keeping the skin moisurized. THANKS in advance! I know the best way to do anything, or so Ive found, is to just jump in. I just dont want to jump in totally oblivious :P

I personally would never purchase makeup that was scented with essential oil. The makeup goes on your face and the fragrance could easily become overpowering.

Also, I wouldn't want to be putting essential oils on my face. I have sensitive skin and it makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Just my personal opinion. But I would try to get the colors right before you add any scents