Advise on 4 oz Jars for creams

I'm currently using straight single walled 4 oz cobalt blue pet jars with black lids and I hate them:lipsrseal . I bought a ton of bottles and jars when I started and now feel stuck with these blue jars and bottles.

I'm wanting to go to a more peaceful look, aka white or frosted jars etc..

I don't like the domed style jars, so I am considering the 4 oz white straight double walled jars. but after looking I found these 4 oz low profile frosted double wall jars at Judy's Soap and Creations I can't figure out why the lid match is the same as the low profile 8 oz jars.. seems odd..

Well thing Is I thought I could get these for scrubs and start offering the 4 oz cause I only have 8 oz now... and I thought well could I put body cream in a low profile 4 oz jar???

What do you guys think do people want there creams in the low profiles?

I had a Jacqua girls body cream in just the same type the frosted low profile and I liked it... but what about others?

What do you like best for 4 oz Body Creams

I like the low profile jars for body butters/creams and scrubs because I find them easier to use as a consumer. And as someone that makes body butters they are easier for me to fill and to label but I like the flat tops and dislike the domed lids. Give a look to SKS for their packaging if you want good pricing.