calling any aussies

I have been learning alot on this forum, but as much as this info is great, I was wondering if there are any aussies so I could find out what company they might use here and what waxes etc.. they use.

Thanks

Hi Bevvy,

I'm from SA, soon to move to QLD. I find that Aussie Candle Supplies in WA and Natural Candle Supplies in NSW both have a terrific range of fragrances, dyes, moulds, wicks and natural waxes. I prefer paraffin and either buy that locally from Candle Creation or from Stacks of Wax in NSW.

There is another South Australian on this forum, JojoT, and we get together every so often to share notes and just have a catch up.

Welcome to a wonderful forum and a great addiction.

Mozzie

Hi Mozzie. I'm a Brizzie girl. I have started buying from Natural Candle Supply and buy their Ecosoya wax. What do you make??

I would love to buy some of the things they use on this forum but would be way to expensive.

This is the best forum I've been on for info.

Hi again Bevvy, I mainly make paraffin pillars - rustic, layers, chunks, you name it plus palm wax everlasting candles. I've tried soy with zero success so will stick with what I know for the time being. You'll get lots of useful information and friendly advice from the people on this forum so enjoy and learn. I'll be moving up to Cairns in June - quite a lifestyle change - but I dread the extra postage that everything will be costing once I move. It'll be worth buying stuff from Peak's, etc when the dollar gets above 90c again but at the moment it's ridiculous to even bother. Send me a pm if you want to "talk" further. Mozzie