folding carts or scrapbook rolling organizers

Does anybody use anything like this for transporting small amounts of products.

I go to a networking meeting every week and put products in a large basket but it is killing my back. Now I am searching for another to take small amount of products to show.

Any input is great.

Linette

I have one and it's pretty sturdy. I have only used to to carry frozen organic chicken at the farmers market. I had no problems with 30 lbs of meat in it.

I have one and it's pretty sturdy. I have only used to to carry frozen organic chicken at the farmers market. I had no problems with 30 lbs of meat in it.

Really, that would be good. I don't I haul that much, at least I don't think so.

Thank you.

Linette

I love mine! I use it to deliver Salt Scrubs to one of my Accounts that is in a shopping Plaza. The store is about 500 yrds from the parking lot, so this thing comes in handy. My Salt Scrubs are in 16oz containers and weigh about 2 lbs each. I can get 30 scrubs in it with no problem manuvering it to the shop.

Get one...you will not be dissapointed!

I went to hobby lobby today to look for something else and I found one of those rolling carts. I bought it and filled it with candles and rolled around the house with it like a nut. Anyway, thank you for suggesting it. It is going to work well. I looked at the ones for scrapbooking and they were on sale for 49.99. They are so nice with lots of pockets and came in pretty colors but I had to be practical.

The one I got was called Quick cart and it comes with a lid on it for you to sit.

Thanks again,

Linette

I went to hobby lobby today to look for something else and I found one of those rolling carts. I bought it and filled it with candles and rolled around the house with it like a nut. Anyway, thank you for suggesting it. It is going to work well. I looked at the ones for scrapbooking and they were on sale for 49.99. They are so nice with lots of pockets and came in pretty colors but I had to be practical.

The one I got was called Quick cart and it comes with a lid on it for you to sit.

Thanks again,

Linette

SWEET! Sounds like a new and improved one...mine doesnt have a lid...but I doubt if it would hold my fat ass any way!...lol

SWEET! Sounds like a new and improved one...mine doesnt have a lid...but I doubt if it would hold my fat ass any way!...lol

LOL!!!!!

It is supposed to hold up to 200 lbs when you sit or stand on it. I am going to have my husband sit on it and see if he breaks it. Ha ha

Linette