I poured my first batch of soap with designs

miniiB

Love the colors. Are the chunks solid white in there? I'd never give you suggestions except to try them with chunks of a different color that will stand out. I think they look good as is though too.

Yeah the chunks are solid white. As long as they are looking how they are suppose to then that means im doing something right lol. I was thinking about changing the colors of the chunks inside. Like with pink i was going to do purple chunks inside, Green with yellow and so forth. Thanks to the both of you, and the colors are neon food coloring.:grin2:

wait now that i think of it, no they arent white chunks. It is colored white melt and pour soap chopped up with clear melt and pour soap poured over it. It kinda looks like the clear is colored but it was the color coming off of the white melt and pour soap to give it that effect. Sorry lol i have been making sooo much soap today i wasnt thinking straight. :yay: