Lip Balm Flavor oils

I have some from.........oh man whats the name of that place. Crap! I will tell you when I think of it. But anyways, I dont like them. The all have a hint of a weird flavor/taste. I made coffee the other day and it smells great like coffee (I even made it by letting the mixture "cook" in coffee beans) but it doesnt even have a hint of coffee taste!

I received a lip balm from a lady and it tasted and smelled sooo much like strawberry shortcake. I want to find a better place to get flavor oils.

For lack of motivation to find a thread on flavor oil reviews I started, you can go to The Scent Review board and find a section on this. There is a bulk oil place I keep wanting to try out that has a gazillion flavors. If you aren't opposed to sweetening your flavors, check them out. A strawberry shortcake would be a fabulous one to have wouldn't it? Wonder if they combined a strawberry with say a cupcake oil. Could swear I saw a cake like flavor somewhere. Now just to remember where.

Actually I think the only place I found a strawberry shortcake oil was on eBay so you know the price is a rip off for the size lol.

Wouldn't it be great to see some of these regular vendors add new flavors to their lines?

I know WSP did and I'm giving a few a try, but there just seems to be a limit on flavors or I don't know how to find them very well.

Well now I'm on the hunt for a strawberry shortcake because of someone on here (I think, lol!) Anyone know who has one besides eBay? I'm not game for shopping there or the price for very little.

LOL Sorry about that!! I dont know how she did it but it is yum!!! Puts mine to shame :( I love my balm but hate my flavoring.

I dont think she used a cupcake...she could have but it tastes 100% strawberry shortcake :)

ETA: OK "MY BAD" ITS STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE NOT SHORTCAKE.....BUT STILL SO YUM

LMAO!! I still want a strawberry shortcake and one actually exists according to what's on eBay.

So strawberry cheesecake eh? OK let's start in with what flavors you've tried. I know Southern Soapers has a strawberry cheesecake (well I could swear they do lol.) Have you tried those? We use her NY cheesecake and some other flavors.

LMAO!! I still want a strawberry shortcake and one actually exists according to what's on eBay.

So strawberry cheesecake eh? OK let's start in with what flavors you've tried. I know Southern Soapers has a strawberry cheesecake (well I could swear they do lol.) Have you tried those? We use her NY cheesecake and some other flavors.

I just read on her website and she uses cheesecake and then a strawberry f.o. for her strawberry cheesecake. I have strawberry e.o. and cheesecake fo from MMS. I think I just might try this and see how it turns out!

I have alot of flavor oils from bertsheaven.com and I do NOT like most of them.

DONT like-

I dont like any of the chocolate tasting stuff...the snickers

the reeces (however you spell that candy bar)

chocolate

There are more but I cant remember right now.

DO like -

banana

cherry

From MMS

I *hate*

coffee

chocolate cream

vanilla

vanilla banilla

I have alot that I havent tried from MMS though. Im pretty discouraged!

I want to try junk food ones but Im scared to buy anymore.

I want a good:

- key-lime pie

- chocolate

- coffee

- vanilla

- various candy bars

- various cakes/pies

If anyone knows of a good place that sells these, please LMK.

I've gotten alot of cool ones at Oregon Trails

If you have a minute, can you tell me which ones you like? Im seriously not buying anymore until someone tells me "I bought it from HERE and I made it and its great!"

LMAO!

Wild Cherry

Strawberry

Welch's Grape

Watermelon

Mojito (I have to use a little more of this to get it to come out, but I do like it.)

Margarita

Bubble gum

Peppermint Ice

Pina Colada

Lime Sugar (but I end up using more of this to get it to come out.)

off the top of my head are the ones I use from there. They are unsweetened.

Their raspberry one I definitely don't care for and have a bunch more to try. Maybe that will help you get started.

Wish there was a way to get you signed up at The Scent Review so you could see more results.

Seriously go to WSP (Wholesale Supplies) and get that Devils Food Cake they have. To die for!

I also really like their banana and they just got some new ones in that I'm going to try: Peach Daiquiri, Jolly Rancher and their Strawberry Banana. I should have indulged in more though lol.

LMAO!

Wild Cherry

Strawberry

Welch's Grape

Watermelon

Mojito (I have to use a little more of this to get it to come out, but I do like it.)

Margarita

Bubble gum

Peppermint Ice

Pina Colada

Lime Sugar (but I end up using more of this to get it to come out.)

off the top of my head are the ones I use from there. They are unsweetened.

Their raspberry one I definitely don't care for and have a bunch more to try. Maybe that will help you get started.

Wish there was a way to get you signed up at The Scent Review so you could see more results.

Wow lots of great ones! These are from...O.Trails?

Do you leave them unsweetened or do u sweeten them? I got the sugar kisses or whatever its called from MMS but i havent really used it yet. Like I said, I just got discouraged on this lip balm thing.

Also, where do you get your labels?

And yeah, I wish I could get on the scent review board. I asked my husband if we had a comcast email since we use comcast and he said no. I dont know what to do about that. Sucks.

Seriously go to WSP (Wholesale Supplies) and get that Devils Food Cake they have. To die for!

I also really like their banana and they just got some new ones in that I'm going to try: Peach Daiquiri, Jolly Rancher and their Strawberry Banana. I should have indulged in more though lol.

Ohhhh that sounds delicious!!! I only want to order from 1 place because the shipping is a biotch!!! I do need some more containers though (for the lip balm).

Yes, the first ones were Oregon Trails.

I sweeten all of them.

As for labels, well I make my own on single sheet clear labels. I have some other labels that are white and are said to be good for lip balms that I've never used and may sell off or may try to use them. Hard to say.

• 2 months later...

So...?

With the free shipping deal at WSP I've got the Devil's Food Cake in my cart already and I'm eyeing the Jolly Rancher and Strawberry Banana. Are they any good?

Jolly Rancher is just like the candy -- complete with smell of a whole bag of those things (at least to me). Peach Daiquiri has been quite popular for us.

I think I like getsuckered or whatever's strawberry banana better and I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of it either.

Pass on the cotton candy at WSP. That's almost like Lucky Charms cereal IMO.

I do use WSP's banana and thought there was one more, but I can't seem to dislodge it from my brain.