Is their a fo that will last all day??

leisa2003

I have been trying several fo's from several suppliers in my cyclo for body sprays but,... is their any such ones that will last all day long. I have some friends who test for me, I will spritz them for the day and when they come home for work, I can't smell the scent on them. Is this normal? Is their any fo's that you swear by, that will last all day?

BCN's Juicy Couture type lasted all day on me! Last year at convention they were in our goody bags. Well dumb me didn't realize I hated that scent and sprayed myself that morning. I smelled it the next morning when I got up still! LOL Most people love it, I am one that sadly does not...obviously!

I have also had good luck with Sandalwood Vanilla (bcn under the BNL scents) sticking like glue to me and Island Kola Nut & Vanilla Grapefruit (again BCN but those are both Wick Your Wax fo's.) I wear all three of those and they last all day and when I get up the next morning I can still sniff a bit :)

Hey Flicker.. Nice Plug for BCN!!! LOL

It is certainly no secret that I work for BC. Never has been, thus the reason I post as the same name on all boards. But I do use their products and those I happen to use in Cyclo. Sorry you didn't like it but that is my opinion. If you have never noticed I have never said I use ONLY bc products...I make candles and body products for a living and use what works...just like the rest of us.

Maybe you should give those fo's a try. I used WYW and BNL scents long before BC carried them and they are great in cyclo :)